Friday, May 20, 2011

Will My Garden Grow?

Using various Internet technologies is not too much of a concern for me.  I know my garden is going to grow when I try new things.  I want to use things correctly because I do not like to fail, but, I know that not everything is for me.  I like trying new things especially when they result in growth in my garden.
This week I was a bit worried about creating a WebQuest.  I researched it, I tried it, and I really liked it.  I shared with my teaching partners and I look forward to sharing with my new kindergarten students and families who will be starting in the fall. 
I did not even know that K-12 education was available online.  This week I learned about that too and feel I am a bit more prepared in sharing what I know about it and how it might work for someone who is interested.
My garden had many new sprouts this week.  I get so excited when I see growth.

No comments:

Post a Comment